Discover Palmview Memory Care Support at Gulf Coast Village
More than a place to live
At Palmview, we provide truly personalized care focused on each individual. Since everyone is unique, we follow a customized memory care support plan inspired by your loved one’s own routine and special preferences.
Your loved one will feel a greater sense of freedom, enjoying favorite activities as well as trying new things. Our secure, specially designed indoor and outdoor spaces make it easy for those with Alzheimer’s and other age-related dementias to take a walk and enjoy the Cape Coral, Florida weather. Share time with friends and family. Listen to music. Paint and garden. And even bake cookies with a little help from our staff.
Providing support for families
For families dealing with memory loss, the effects can be physically challenging and emotionally exhausting. We know what you’re going through, which is why we support you too, with access to support groups, expert advice and counseling.
Does someone you love have Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of memory loss? Contact us today, we can help.
Innovative services met with genuine compassion make good things happen. At Palmview, our skillful, caring staff bring the latest proven programs and technologies to life for our residents.
- Music Connections: With the help of personalized playlists and digital audio devices our residents can explore their memories and create everlasting connections through music.
- LifeBio™: Through a guided reconstruction of life stories, residents and their families restore meaning and value to their shared experiences. Already in use throughout our health services, LifeBio will play a larger role at Palmview.
- Landmarks for Living®: Integrated into our memory care support services is a philosophy of environmental design and supportive amenities that enrich the lives of residents and their families. Through dedicated training, our caregivers are also immersed in this enriching approach.
Services & Amenities
- Private suites with full private bath
- Personal memory boxes at the entrance to showcase life experiences
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Secure outdoor terrace for walking and outdoor activities
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- Compassionate staff specially trained to care for those with memory loss or cognitive impairment
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Priority access to other levels of living
- Direct admission, with no entrance or community fee